Release 0.7.0

Cédric Krier

Jul 29, 2017, 1:09:58 PM7/29/17
to relatorio, comp.lang.py...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm glade to announce the availability of the 0.7.0 release of
Relatorio. It is a minor release that adds new features:

* Add support for Flat OpenDocument
* Add more guess types: 'boolean', 'date', 'time' and 'void'
* Replace hard-coded extensions by mimetypes guess

But also some fixes:

* Update example of document for Genshi >= 0.7
* Remove ResourceWarning in tests

The documentation is available at
https://relatorio.readthedocs.io/en/0.7.0/

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

Cédric Krier

Jul 29, 2017, 1:25:04 PM7/29/17
to relatorio
On 2017-07-29 19:09, Cédric Krier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm glade to announce the availability of the 0.7.0 release of
> Relatorio. It is a minor release that adds new features:
>
> * Add support for Flat OpenDocument
> * Add more guess types: 'boolean', 'date', 'time' and 'void'
> * Replace hard-coded extensions by mimetypes guess
>
> But also some fixes:
>
> * Update example of document for Genshi >= 0.7
> * Remove ResourceWarning in tests
>
> The documentation is available at
> https://relatorio.readthedocs.io/en/0.7.0/

I forgot the download link: