Spam

Daniel Farrell

Dec 27, 2009, 6:26:27 PM12/27/09
to python-ray-tracing-community
Hi Dave and others,

It really annoying! I never have spam on my gmail but I get more than
one a week here. I'm going to look into the membership setting and see
if I can sort this out. If you want to be an admin let me know.

I have been working hard over the holiday on ray tracing stuff and
will post and update soon... how are your various projects?

Cheers,

Dan

Daniel Farrell

Dec 27, 2009, 6:37:04 PM12/27/09
to python-ray-tracing-community
OK... for the time being all messages will be moderated before
appearing.

Dan

David Joyner

Dec 27, 2009, 6:37:55 PM12/27/09
to python-ray-tra...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 6:26 PM, Daniel Farrell
<daniel.jam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave and others,
>
> It really annoying! I never have spam on my gmail but I get more than
> one a week here. I'm going to look into the membership setting and see
> if I can sort this out. If you want to be an admin let me know.

I'm happy to help out moderating the group for spam.

> I have been working hard over the holiday on ray tracing stuff and
> will post and update soon... how are your various projects?

Unfortunately, teaching and other commitments have kept
me from doing any experimenting recently with ray-tracing but
I am interested in keeping up on the progress other have made.
Looking forward to your update.

> Cheers,
>
> Dan

Yosef Meller

Dec 28, 2009, 7:26:15 AM12/28/09
On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 1:26 AM, Daniel Farrell <daniel.jam...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have been working hard over the holiday on ray tracing stuff and
will post and update soon... how are your various projects?

Suffering from a bad case of overcommitment to other projects :)
But I've done some major changes since I last posted (code in the usual place [1]), and I hope to get an announcement out by mid-January, time permitting.

[1] http://github.com/yosefm/tracer