Recruiting a Senior Django programmer for interesting project (salary: $1,000/month)

Jeb

Jan 4, 2016, 1:31:20 PM1/4/16
to Python Perú
Our startup is recruiting for a Django programmer who will work with us on an exciting project on the cutting-edge of the events industry. We're also giving out a Headhunter Award of $100 to anyone who helps us to find the programmer we hire. So we encourage you to pass this job on to anyone you know. Thank you to the community of Python Perú for helping us to get the word out.

Senior Full-Stack Django Developer

We’re recruiting for an experienced Django developer to join an exciting, high-stakes project on the cutting edge of the events industry with a talented team of entrepreneurs. You’ll work on challenging coding problems and be given significant responsibility and freedom.

Time commitment: Full time; applications for half-time work will also be considered
Location: Online/remote
Compensation: $1,000 USD/month (for experienced developers available for full time work)

See the attached PDF for more info about the job and its requirements.

To apply, send us your resume and any other relevant info (e.g. Github + LinkedIn profile, projects you've worked on, etc).
SeniorDjangoProgrammer_jobdescription.pdf