Mail problems on python-ogre wiki

Sybren

Dec 22, 2011, 4:47:57 AM12/22/11
to Python Ogre Developers
Hey folks,

I just created a new account on the Python-Ogre wiki. The server was
unable to send me a confirmation email, because of a timeout:

Failed to connect to mail.kiwisoft.com:25 [SMTP: Failed to connect
socket: Connection timed out (code: -1, response: )]

Just thought I'd let you know.

Sybren

Andy Miller

Dec 22, 2011, 1:48:46 PM12/22/11
to python-ogre...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for letting me know -- the wiki is currently "static" as I've been pinging the core Ogre team to absorb our Wiki back into the main Ogre one as managing the spam became impossible...  I'll chase them up one more time to see if I can get it moving again..

Andy

Sybren