Ogre

KUMAR SIDDHANT

Jun 19, 2013, 1:47:24 AM6/19/13
to python-ogre...@googlegroups.com
As I  am a basic learner of Python-Ogre I am going through the tutorials by PyWiki
As a doubt I have ie:::: Why are we using self.camera or self.sceneManager???Why self why not any other and are the functions case sensitive???

Aleh Arol

Jun 19, 2013, 3:51:24 PM6/19/13
to python-ogre...@googlegroups.com, KUMAR SIDDHANT
self is a convention that is used in python for functions that are class
methods. self is a first method argument which allows method to
reference object internals.
Case sensitiveness is also a "property" of Python.

Seems that you'll face a lot of similar questions unless will check any
python book/manual.
> --

Best regards,
Aleh Arol