Patches applied to Ogre

Sybren

Dec 22, 2011, 4:12:13 AM12/22/11
to Python Ogre Developers
Hey group,

I'm building Python-Ogre myself on Win7 and VS 2010, following along
http://wiki.python-ogre.org/index.php/WindowsBuildAuto. In step 4 it
states: "Now this hasn't actually built the libraries, but they should
now be downloaded, unpacked and patched as required"

What patches are applied? When using another Ogre version, should I
patch manually?

With kind regards,
Sybren

dermont

Dec 22, 2011, 4:36:06 AM12/22/11
to Python Ogre Developers
Any patches should be automatically applied as part of the build. In
this case of Ogre 1.7.x there should no need to patch the Ogre source
manually or otherwise.

On Dec 22, 5:12 pm, Sybren <syb...@stuvel.eu> wrote:
> Hey group,
>
> I'm building Python-Ogre myself on Win7 and VS 2010, following alonghttp://wiki.python-ogre.org/index.php/WindowsBuildAuto. In step 4 it

Sybren

Dec 22, 2011, 4:43:28 AM12/22/11
to Python Ogre Developers
On Dec 22, 10:36 am, dermont <dermontg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any patches should be automatically applied as part of the build. In
> this case of Ogre 1.7.x there should no need to patch the Ogre source
> manually or otherwise.

Thanks, that makes things a lot clearer.

Sybren