Ogre 1.7.3 support

Aleh Arol

Nov 26, 2011, 2:17:32 PM11/26/11
to python-ogre...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'd like to know if someone tried latest trunk with Ogre 1.7.3.
It was declared as bugfixing release so I hope it will mostly work with
the trunk (which is marked as supporting 1.7.2).

And another question is there any plan to support 1.7.3? or even fresh 1.8?

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,
Aleh Arol

andy miller

Nov 27, 2011, 8:05:16 PM11/27/11
to python-ogre...@googlegroups.com
Trunk should work fine with 1.7.3 however I haven't done any specific testing and won't be as will instead focus on 1.8..

Andy

Олег Орел

Nov 28, 2011, 6:41:11 AM11/28/11
to python-ogre...@googlegroups.com

Andy, both things sounds great for me! Thanks for the outstanding project and great support. I hope I'll learn soon if there will be any issues with ogre 1.7.3 and give my feedback.