pygccxml and py++ unit tests

Aleh Arol

Nov 26, 2011, 2:13:49 PM11/26/11
to python-ogre...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm trying to launch UTs for both packages in subj and for pygccxml I
have 4 failures and 1 error while for py++ I got a python exception when
trying to run python ./unittests/test_all.py...

Ubuntu oneiric and python 2.7.2.

Does anybody face this issue already? Any suggestions?
Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Aleh Arol

andy miller

Nov 27, 2011, 8:06:38 PM11/27/11
to python-ogre...@googlegroups.com
Have to admit that I never run the unit tests so can't really comment..  Question is wether you can generate code or not...

Andy

Олег Орел

Nov 28, 2011, 6:47:19 AM11/28/11
to python-ogre...@googlegroups.com

That's fine, I made a little dig into code and managed to fix some issues, moreover I read on forums that there are problems with late ogres and pygccxml/py++ 1.0 and that one should use dev trunk, so will I.
Thanks