pi files

Aleh Arol

Apr 7, 2012, 8:21:58 AM4/7/12
to python-ogre...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've found a thread in google groups from 2008 with a discussion of
wingide pi files generation for python-ogre.
Did it have any result?

--
Best regards,
Aleh Arol

Andy Miller

Apr 7, 2012, 8:36:54 AM4/7/12
to python-ogre...@googlegroups.com
I don't believe there were ever any such files produced..

Andy

Aleh Arol

Apr 7, 2012, 9:29:59 AM4/7/12
to python-ogre...@googlegroups.com, Andy Miller
Got it.
Thanks, Andy, for quick response.

By the way I sent a letter some time ago about huge .so sizes... (on my
laptop I even need >5Gb to build _ogre_.so and the so itself weights
1.4G with debug info)
Since then I read some hints on ogre forums (e.g. strip unnecessary
components from ogre, freeimage and so on) but as I understand main
issue here is boots.python templates and we can't just get rid of them...
Any ideas?

Thanks.