Ubuntu natty problems

koteko

Aug 5, 2011, 5:02:45 AM8/5/11
to Python Ogre Developers
Hi guys, I followed the howto V4 and everything went fine until step
5. Now I get these errors:

http://pastebin.com/JKhyUG1y

when I try to generate code for ogre. I used "--usesystem" in each
command before this.

I've seen that I had already installed (by the package manager) ogre
1.6.4, boost python, gccxml, ois, cg and cegui (at least :P).....I did
it many months ago and I forgot it, and now I've rebuilt them all and
installed in the system. Is this a problem? How do I know that the
building scripts have used the new, compiled versions instead of the
old, binary ones?

Thank you very much for your help.

Fabio

koteko

Aug 6, 2011, 5:19:55 PM8/6/11
to Python Ogre Developers
ok, fixed this. environment.py should be updated in both 1.6 and 1.7
svn branches of python ogre.

the line is this:

[cvs, " -d :pserver:ano...@www.gccxml.org:/cvsroot/GCC_XML co -D
01May2011 gccxml", os.getcwd()]

where I've put 01May2011 in place of 2010 something :)

now I have other errors, but I'm rebuilding everything so let's wait :)