Question about build settings

Patrick

Aug 8, 2011, 4:57:58 AM8/8/11
to Python Ogre Developers
Hi,

I'm using the prebuilt 1.7.1. release of Python Ogre and am trying to
get a custom Ogre Archive (plugin dll) to work with it. But Ogre
crashes after it calls it. I'm compiling and linking to the same ogre
files (1.7.1. sdk).

(To cut a (very) long story short, building Python-Ogre myself isn't
an option anymore.)

My latest try is to know the exact build setting for Python-Ogre
because the crash looks like a new/delete incompatibility between the
Ogre DLL and my own. Is a team member willing to share the build
settings, with which the official releases are build. Especially these
files:

-OgreMain.vcproj
-OgreBuildSettings.h

Thanks a lot!