Python Training Courses

已查看 18 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Andrew Boulton

未读,
2019年3月1日 04:57:092019/3/1
收件人 Python North-West
Hi all,

I've been using Python for little personal projects for a few years now and have been able to pick up a fair bit from problem solving (i.e. Stack Exchange) but I feel as though I lack some of the basic coding understanding that I need to take my skills to the next level. Are there any good courses, ideally in Manchester, that you know of and would recommend?

Anything over a week is probably too long as I'll have to sell this to my line manager at work and being out of the office for more than that would be difficult to justify.

Any and all suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
Andrew

DOuglas