PYNW February Meeting

Lucy

Feb 9, 2022, 3:49:30 PM2/9/22
to python-n...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Our February event will be taking place next Thursday, 17th February at 6pm on Zoom

Dr. Liam Fulton, Co-Founder and CTO of Frame, will be showing how to take a proof of concept image detection algorithm and then scale that to an enterprise system, taking a closer look at some of the challenges along the way.

For more details and access to the event, sign up on Meetup

This session will take place over Zoom. Participation (and use of video) won't be required, but there will be an opportunity to ask questions and speak to others in the Python community.

Our sessions are greatly aided by people volunteering to talk, if you'd like to do that, please get in touch. We're also looking for volunteers to help organise our events, so if you're interested in getting more involved with the community, please drop me an email.

Best wishes
Lucy