June's PYNW Meeting

Adam Shackleton

Jun 4, 2019, 3:53:57 PM6/4/19
to python-n...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

June's Python North West talk is all about monitoring, with Emanuil Tolev, a Community Engineer with Elastic, the company behind the open source Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, APM, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash).

Emanuil will be describing application performance monitoring (APM) and its history, explaining why it's useful to have an APM system and how to go about picking one. He'll also be giving a tech demo of monitoring a basic Django app that uses Celery for background jobs.

As with our last few meetings this one will be held at Federation House, who require that we provide a list of attendees the day before the talk, so please try to RSVP on our Meetup page by Wed 19th June.

Just like our previous event, there will be nibbles and a selection of drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) available. If there are any special dietary requirements, please let us know by commenting on the event page.

--
Adam