April meeting and request for talks

Adam Shackleton

Apr 9, 2019, 5:52:47 PM4/9/19
to python-n...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Apologies for the short notice, but next week is our April PyNW meeting, hosted at 19 Spring Gardens in the city centre and is on the topic of refactoring. It will be a workshop-type session with a short introduction followed by guided coding, so if you can attend then please bring a computer.

The full details are on our Meetup page which can be found here, also on the Meetup page is a button allowing you to RSVP - why not click it and see what happens? Maybe it'll change your life, maybe it'll tell me who's coming.

If you have a topic you feel like you could do a talk or run a session on why not let me know? It can be any length and on (almost) any topic. I created this handy form that you can use to tell me about your awesome idea - Talk form

Hope to see you next week.
--
Adam