April Python North East

Scott Walton

Apr 9, 2018, 4:06:03 AM4/9/18
to Python North East
Morning all,

I hope you all had a great weekend! Following on for Jose’s excellent introduction to IoT with Python, we’ve got Sunny giving us a talk on facial recognition using Python and deep learning.

The sign up link is at https://attending.io/events/can-a-machine-recognise-its-master

We’ll be seeing how, using a webcam, we can record video, recognise a person and look them up online. If we have time, we’ll also be seeing a simple face swap and see if we can replicate those fun features we see in Facebook!

As always, we’ll be in Campus North from 6pm. Pizza is supplied courtesy of Pebble and Sharpe Recruitment.

Don’t forget to sign up at https://attending.io/events/can-a-machine-recognise-its-master. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!

Scott