July Meetup - Natural Language Processing

Scott Walton

Jun 22, 2017, 2:19:33 AM6/22/17
to Python North East
Hi All,

I'm coming in a bit earlier this month to announce July's meetup topic: Natural Language Processing: Uncovering the meaning of free text

Our speaker this month is Matthew Cranwell of Machine Delta who will be sharing his love of speech by giving us a run through of a number of libraries, including NLTK, Spacy, Gensim and SciKit Learn.

As always, the venue is Campus North, Carliol Square. The date is 12th July at 6pm.

Thanks, as usual, to our sponsors Pebble and Sharpe Recruitment for covering the pizza.

We hope to see you there!

Alex Kavanagh

Jun 22, 2017, 4:43:29 AM6/22/17
to python-n...@googlegroups.com
What we need now is a sign-up page for it?

Alex Kavanagh
@ajkavanagh

Scott Walton

Jun 22, 2017, 3:04:41 PM6/22/17
to Python North East
Yes, we do! The link is on Attending, sign up at:

Scott Walton

Jul 4, 2017, 5:31:52 PM7/4/17
to Python North East
Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that we'll need to know of any dietary requirements. Please let us know here so we can accommodate!

The sign up link is:  https://attending.io/events/natural-language-processing