Fwd: [python-uk] Launching PyCon UK

Rowan Hargreaves

Jul 3, 2017, 4:22:18 AM7/3/17
to python-n...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Peter Inglesby <peter.i...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017, 09:04
Subject: [python-uk] Launching PyCon UK

Hi everyone,

I'm delighted to announce that tickets for PyCon UK 2017 are now on sale from our website.  Our Call for Participation is also open, and we've started taking applications for financial assistance.

The conference will be at Cardiff City Hall Thursday 26th to Monday 30th October, and we hope that we'll see many of you there.

There'll be plenty more announcements over the coming weeks, so keep an eye out on the UK Python News mailing list.

Please share this with your friends and colleagues, and if you have any questions, get in touch.

Finally, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the PyCon UK Committee for the work they've already done, and all those who will contribute to the conference.

~ Peter Inglesby
PyCon UK 2017 Chair