Re: {Python North East} Retiring the Mailing List - see inside for how to keep up to date

Alex Kavanagh

May 20, 2018, 3:06:14 PM5/20/18
to python-n...@googlegroups.com
How do I find out if I'm signed up to the "other" mailing list?

On 20 May 2018 at 09:01, Scott Walton <d38dm8n...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm just posting this as a quick announcement that we'll be retiring this mailing list after June 2018.

Python North East will remain active and ongoing.

We're still running events on the second Wednesday of every month.

If you haven't already, please sign up at https://www.pythonnortheast.com and we'll send updates directly to your inbox with all the sign up details.

Thanks for supporting Python North East and I'm looking forward to seeing you in June!

Scott

Alex Kavanagh
@ajkavanagh

Scott Walton

Jun 8, 2018, 2:29:31 PM6/8/18
to Python North East
Hey Alex, you can sign up at www.pythonnortheast.com.

On Sunday, 20 May 2018 20:06:14 UTC+1, Alex Kavanagh wrote:
How do I find out if I'm signed up to the "other" mailing list?

Alex Kavanagh

Jun 10, 2018, 11:40:12 AM6/10/18
to python-n...@googlegroups.com
Done.