March Python NE

Scott Walton

Mar 11, 2018, 4:42:35 PM3/11/18
to Python North East
Hey all,

I'm proud to announce that we have PyCom's Jose Marcelino this month showing us the power of MicroPython in the Internet of Things!

After a brief overview we’ll take a deep dive into the practical aspects with hands-on session using Pycom devices to collect sensor data and send it over the latest and most popular long range low power (LPWAN) adio protocols: LoRa, Sigfox and LTE-M.

We hope that by the end you’ll be able to bring this experience into your own applications and create your own IoT devices.

As always, we’ll be at Campus North and pizza will be sponsored by Sharpe Recruitment and Pebble!

Sign up at https://attending.io/events/not-just-raspberries and I'll see you all on Wednesday!

Best Regards
Scott

P.S. If you haven't already, please sign up at www.pythonnortheast.com to be the first to hear about new events!