Christmas Python NE!

Scott Walton

Dec 8, 2017, 4:11:48 PM12/8/17
to Python North East
Evening all,

Python NE returns for the final meet-up of 2017 and we’re going out with a bang! Bring your laptops for a live workshop featuring the Great Elf Game. Our team will help you get up and running with Python and start putting your name on our live leaderboard.

Not sure how to play? Check out the rules

We’ll be hosted, as always, at Campus North in Carliol Square, Newcastle on 13th December. Doors open from 6pm so get here early and we’ll welcome you with friendly faces, pizza and a well-stocked fridge.

Pizza will be provided free of charge by Pebble and Sharpe Recruitment. Don’t forget to sign up so we can order enough!

The sign up link is on Attending, as always!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Scott