Free Webinar: Asynchronous MongoDB with Python & Tornado. July 24.

James Chesters

Jul 19, 2012, 10:01:09 AM7/19/12
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
I work at 10gen, the company that develops MongoDB and we are hosting a free webinar on Jul 24 on Asynchronous MongoDB with Python & Tornado. Here is a very short description of the webinar:
A. Jesse Jiryu Davis will review the state of the art for asynchronous Python and MongoDB, discuss his experimental driver for MongoDB and Tornado, and demonstrate building a real-time web app.  Register here: http://www.10gen.com/events/webinar/asynch-mongodb-python-tornado

I hope this will be interesting to you!