0.3 this week

Tarek Ziadé

Jun 24, 2010, 4:19:26 AM6/24/10
to python-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'll cut a 0.3 release this week. I have merged michaelgruenewald and
sborho forks.

If you have a pending patch you'd like to see merged, or a specific
issue let me know !

Regards
Tarek

--
Tarek Ziadé | http://ziade.org

Marcin Kasperski

Jun 24, 2010, 4:54:10 AM6/24/10
to python-...@googlegroups.com
> If you have a pending patch you'd like to see merged, or a specific
> issue let me know !

Well, the aforementioned problem of escaping keys for ini backend

PS I feel there is a lot of room for improvement with respect to the
way keys are named (so for example they are disginguishable inside
seahorse). I considered working on it but I got no reply to message I
sent some time ago. In case keyring is again alive, I can open the
topic again...

Tarek Ziadé

Jun 24, 2010, 5:07:59 AM6/24/10
to python-...@googlegroups.com

We are definitely interested, but a bit lacking of time right now.
Please open that topic again. Codewise, the best I can do at this
point is review and
merge patches/forks, and do releases