Kunduz is an international ed-tech startup aiming to disrupt $100 Billion test prep market across the world starting with emerging markets. After its early success, Kunduz is, currently, expanding its team for a more extensive set of products and new market entries across the globe.
Kunduz's flagship product is a mobile platform that helps students get their questions answered through its tutor network and AI technology. So far, 15,000 active professional tutors answered over 8 Million questions from 100.000s of students through Kunduz in two countries.
Kunduz envisions to make educational resources more convenient and effective for everyone and democratize test prep and college admission. Kunduz is the only YC startup that is based in Turkey and has been funded by renowned institutional investors such as Y Combinator, Social Capital, First Round Capital's Dorm Room Fund, Kairos Capital, various ed-tech investors in the Valley and prominent family offices across the world.
This role supports CTO by leading development in any of our major projects/features.
- 5-year relevant experience
- Experienced with Django; familiar with Django Rest Framework
- Capable of working in multinational teams
- Experienced in high scale projects
- Prefers high growth startup environment
- Ready to take proactive leadership
- Passionate about Kunduz’s mission and democratization of education
- Preferable if
----- Experienced with Distributed DBs & Cache Servers
----- Experienced with Test Driven Development
----- Familiar with Dev OPS