sample project

Joschua

May 8, 2010, 5:43:17 AM5/8/10
to Python Inject
Hello,
i'm interested in your project, but I don't get the point. So, can you
make some sample projects, where the usage of python-inject really
makes sense? Thank you much, in advance!

Ivan Korobkov

May 8, 2010, 5:47:38 AM5/8/10
to python...@googlegroups.com
I plan to release the second version in two weeks.
It will include a real application as an example, and
a comprehensive tutorial.

--
Ivan Korobkov
ivan.k...@gmail.com

Joschua

May 8, 2010, 5:52:28 AM5/8/10
to Python Inject
wow, thank you for your really fast answer!

i even linked you project in the (german) wikipedia article
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dependency_Injection#Python, but it's not
sighted yet.
> ivan.korob...@gmail.com

Joschua

May 8, 2010, 10:26:09 AM5/8/10
to Python Inject
will python 3 also be supported in v2?

On May 8, 11:47 am, Ivan Korobkov <ivan.korob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ivan.korob...@gmail.com

Ivan Korobkov

May 8, 2010, 10:48:59 AM5/8/10
to python...@googlegroups.com
I am not going to support Python 3. It has not become widely spread yet.

--
Ivan Korobkov
ivan.k...@gmail.com

Joschua

May 31, 2010, 3:11:53 PM5/31/10
to Python Inject
hi is version 2 ready and why not to support python 3? ( you can help
to spread :)

On 8 Mai, 16:48, Ivan Korobkov <ivan.korob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not going to support Python 3. It has not become widely spread yet.
>
> --
> Ivan Korobkov
> ivan.korob...@gmail.com

Ivan Korobkov

Jun 1, 2010, 12:21:49 AM6/1/10
to python...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Sorry, I had no spare time to develop the project.
I hope to release it next week.

I will see into Python 3 support, but don't give any promise.

--
Ivan Korobkov
ivan.k...@gmail.com

Joschua

Jun 24, 2010, 5:18:46 PM6/24/10
to Python Inject
thank you. I think if you put some work into it, this could be a big
thing.