Zaposljavamo (UK ili remote)

Berislav Lopac

Jun 9, 2016, 12:55:05 PM6/9/16
to Python Hrvatska
Ako ima zainteresiranih: http://stackoverflow.com/jobs/117342/python-developer-octopuslabs-octopus-investments

Za lijene:

Great opportunity to be a key part of a small team that will build high volume FinTech platforms.

YOU:

  • Python developer with several years of experience.
  • You code because you love to "build stuff".
  • You want the "stuff you build" to be used by loads of people.
  • You spend your evenings and weekends working on your own side-project(s).
  • You have a "can do" attitude and love to experiment, tinker and play.
  • You've failed often enough to know you're not perfect.
  • (But secretly you know you're pretty darn good).
  • One of your side projects (almost) received seed funding.

US:

  • Privately held company, launched in a bedroom 15 years ago, now with 500 employees and £6 billion (with a b) under management.
  • We're one of the largest VCs in Europe.
  • We love entrepreneurs.
  • We're building a series of FinTech platforms that will take the industry by storm.
  • We're happy for you to keep working on your side-projects.

WHAT?

  • You will be a key part of a small team that will build very high volume FinTech platforms from the ground up.

WHY?

  • Flexible working hours.
  • Stunning office.
  • Salary (tell us what you are worth) + benefits.
  • Very diverse/multinational team.

WHERE?

We're ideally looking for a candidate who can work from our offices in London, but are willing to consider:

  • Someone in the commuter belt who would come in to the office 2-3 days per week, and work from home the remainder of the time.
  • Fully remote working for somebody who is within a reasonable timezone difference (+/- 3 hours).

WHAT NEXT?

  • Send a brief cover letter and a CV.

Skills & Requirements

Required:

  • Python
  • SQL Databases
  • Web development
  • Security
Welcome:
  • JavaScript
  • PHP
  • FinTech
  • APIs

Mozete se javiti meni direktno, ili preko gornjeg linka na StackOverflowu.