Meeting 2019/12/03

1 view

meisterluk

Nov 12, 2019, 4:28:28 AM11/12/19
to pyGraz
Hi,

In December, we are going to offer lightning talks on topics related to python.

You solved a small problem with python software? You have found and tried an interesting package on pypi? You discovered new features of a recent python version? Lightning talks give you an opportunity to share your findings with others and get some feedback. A lightning talk is a 5-10 minute presentation (slides are encouraged, but not necessary). Each talk is followed by a small discussion and a feedback session. In the best case, each participant gives a lightning talk such that we cover many small topics.

Join us! Tue, 2019/12/03 19:00 at realraum Graz

cheers,
Lukas