Anyone reading announcements here?

meisterluk

Jan 12, 2020, 8:58:22 PM1/12/20
to pyGraz
Hi,

I am considering omitting announcements via this channel.
Does anyone rely on announcements on this channel to not miss PyGraz events?
If not or no reply is given, I will not announce March 2020 (or later) events here.

cheers,
Lukas

Christian Haintz

Jan 13, 2020, 2:54:53 AM1/13/20
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I do.

Cheers,
Christian

--
Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie in Google Groups E-Mails von der Gruppe "pyGraz" abonniert haben.

Florian Apolloner

Jan 13, 2020, 5:46:57 AM1/13/20
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
On 13.01.20 02:58, meisterluk wrote:
> Does anyone rely on announcements on this channel to not miss PyGraz events?

I am reading them, but failing at execution :D I can look on the
homepage if needed, so no need to keep them up for me (if I were the
last to read em ;)).

Cheers,
Florian

Christoph Schindler

Jan 13, 2020, 6:11:16 AM1/13/20
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Ich auch, aber für das eine Mal im Jahr wo's relevant is, geh ich jetzt
nicht auf die Barrikaden ;)

lG!hop
--
aibohphobia, n., an irrational fear of palindromes.

meisterluk

Jan 13, 2020, 1:41:45 PM1/13/20
to pyGraz
Thanks for the feedback! I will keep it the way it is including monthly announcements.