This is an enhancement and bug-fix release, and all users are encouraged to
* Fixed #107: Improved documentation.
* Fixed #112: Raised a ValueError if a gnupghome is specified which is not an
* Fixed #113: Corrected stale link in the documentation.
* Fixed #116: Updated documentation to clarify when spurious key-expired/
signature-expired messages might be seen.
* Fixed #119: Added --yes to avoid pinentry when deleting secret keys with
GnuPG >= 2.1.
* A warning is logged if gpg returns a non-zero return code.
* Added ``extra_args`` to ``import_keys``.
* Added support for CI using AppVeyor.
This release  has been signed with my code signing key:
Vinay Sajip (CODE SIGNING KEY) <vinay_sajip at yahoo.co.uk
Fingerprint: CA74 9061 914E AC13 8E66 EADB 9147 B477 339A 9B86
Recent changes to PyPI don't show the GPG signature with the download links.
An alternative download source where the signatures are available is the project's
own downloads page .
As always, your feedback is most welcome (especially bug reports ,
patches and suggestions for improvement, or any other points via this group).
Red Dove Consultants Ltd.