Need ServiceNow Architect for my client in NC. 14 + years of experience required as an Architect.

Benchsales recruiter1

Jun 14, 2024, 12:08:44 PMJun 14
Dear Consultants,
My client has a very immediate need for ServiceNow Architect. Kindly go through the below job description and do let me know your interest.

Title : ServiceNow Architect
Location : Charlotte, NC
Duration : 12 Months
Rate : $80/Hr on C2C
Onsite position

Job Description:
Experience for ServiceNow Architect 14+ Years required.
Perform assessments and evaluations of existing services, design ServiceNow implementations for the services, offering recommendations for improvements.
Ensure the security, scalability, and maintainability of ServiceNow solutions
Understand new service needed, assess and evaluate approach to implement new services, design ServiceNow implementations for the new services, offering recommendations for improvements.
Design and implement IT- and banking-related process workflows, procedures and technical standards.
Architect and Design ServiceNow security architecture with entitlement and roles
Design and implement ServiceNow tables, flow diagrams, and low code, in partnership with Product team and other stakeholders
ServiceNow platform engineering (on cloud) with ITSM Modules and security / regulatory disciplines
Develop, oversee and communicate ServiceNow technology standards and ensure compliance to client enterprise standards for all deployed services
Certification - Certified Master Architect, Certified Technical Architect, ITIL, ITSM, EA

Thanks & Regards.
Tony Wilson
Direct: (312) 205 9498