Learn Python

Uthpala Thanuja

Aug 12, 2021, 12:20:29 PM8/12/21
to Python GCU Forum
Hey, can I learn the whole python language for free? And how much will it take? Is there any video or courses on YouTube Or Anywhere that can learn everything in python? Please answer!

Darshan Bafna

Aug 12, 2021, 1:17:01 PM8/12/21
to python-g...@googlegroups.com
Yeah....it's Coursera...the best kind of learning python ....If you are rich then only you can afford it
..

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021, 9:50 PM Uthpala Thanuja <uthpalat...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey, can I learn the whole python language for free? And how much will it take? Is there any video or courses on YouTube Or Anywhere that can learn everything in python? Please answer!

Juan M.

Nov 3, 2021, 10:45:07 PM11/3/21
to Python GCU Forum
If what you need is to start, you can look here:

If you have money, as they told you above there are several sites like coursera that can help you in deeper learning.

Piring Terbang

Nov 3, 2021, 11:35:52 PM11/3/21
to python-g...@googlegroups.com
hi juan. thank you for the informative link u sent.