Interview prep

nikhil...@gmail.com

May 28, 2021, 1:16:52 AM5/28/21
to Python GCU Forum
Hey guys, I'm having my interviews after 3-4 months, anyone wants to work on projects or practice on leetcode together?

Maurya Pushpendra

May 28, 2021, 1:19:37 AM5/28/21
to python-g...@googlegroups.com
thanks alot bro

On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 10:46 AM nikhil...@gmail.com <nikhil...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey guys, I'm having my interviews after 3-4 months, anyone wants to work on projects or practice on leetcode together?

Samarth Gupta

May 28, 2021, 1:28:12 AM5/28/21
to Python GCU Forum

Yes bro, even I am having my interviews after 4 months, count me in! (But, I can contribute to ML/DL Projects)

nikhil...@gmail.com

May 28, 2021, 1:30:26 AM5/28/21
to Python GCU Forum
Sure, I can make a separate group and a repository on Github for this project, we all can contribute there, what d'ya say?

Samarth Gupta

May 28, 2021, 1:32:47 AM5/28/21
to Python GCU Forum
sounds good, count me in.