Another Python Excel package

Angus King

Apr 18, 2020, 7:08:41 AM4/18/20
to python-excel
I am trying to contact the owner/maintainer of http://www.python-excel.org/ to suggest they might want to add pyexcel (http://docs.pyexcel.org ) to the list of Python packages available. It is essentially as "wrapper" for a number of the packages listed plus others.

Tony Roberts

Apr 18, 2020, 7:31:08 AM4/18/20
to python-excel
Hi Angus,