urgent hiring: Visualization Engineer (Power BI)

7 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Mary Asha

nepřečteno,
2. 2. 2022 16:58:5402.02.22
komu: Mary Asha

Hello ,

Greeting for the day,

We have an open role with our client. If you are interested please share with me your updated profile along with the best time to reach you. Kindly see the job description below.

Job title:  Visualization Engineer (Power BI)
LocationRemote

Job Description:

Experience with Visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau, Grafana, Splunk etc.

Angular / React experience

  • Experience with Visualization tools (i.e. PowerBI, tableau, Grafana, Splunk)
  • Experience with Azure/AMW tech stack
  • Angular/React experience
  • Ability to clearly document technology deliveries
  • Leadership and ability to collaborate with Tech teams.

Thanks & Regards,

Asha

IT Recruiter

Email: ashamary.wo...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mary-asha-04370122a/

Mary Asha

nepřečteno,
3. 2. 2022 17:28:0103.02.22
komu: Mary Asha