SAP CRM

1 view

Amit Kumar

Jun 22, 2023, 2:48:46 PM6/22/23
to Amit Kumar
Hi All
Can you share me the resume for below requirement please.

Title: SAP CRM
Locatuon : Raleigh, NC
12 Months
EAD-GC, GC, USC, H4  only required...

Required Skills:
7 Years - Experience with CRM configuration and development experience with SAP ECC integration.
7 Years - Experience with CRM middleware plug-ins and real time experience on functional side of Enterprise Portals.
7 Years - Experience with CRM components and technical objects ABAP user exits, Business add-ins, BAPI's, Idocs, and Bdocs.
7 Years - Experience with business partner type customer, employee & contact person definition and replication between ECC & CRM.
7 Years - Hands-on middleware configuration for downloading the master data components, business partner data, product master ibase & I-objects.
7 Years - Customization of item categories, item category determinations, work flow, processing claims, processing change requests and web requests.
7 Years - Business Warehouse and BOBJ integration. Sync with CRM dashboards by linking to the business roles.

Thanks & Regards.
Amit Kumar | Technical Recruiter
v10corp
433 E Las Colinas Blvd, Suite 1240, Irving,TX- 75039
Email is the best way to reach me