Reg: Urgent Opening for The Role OF Saviynt consultant (100% Remote)

1 view

Mary Asha

Feb 2, 2022, 2:57:26 PM2/2/22
to Mary Asha

Hello,
Greetings for the day.

We are looking for a Saviynt consultant (100% Remote) role with our client. If you are interested please share an updated profile along with the best time to reach you.

Note: Please share salary expectations along with your updated profile and visa status.

Title: Saviynt Consultant
Location: Remote
Duration: Contract

Interview Mode: Video

Job Description:

·         Looking for strong Saviynt recourse to support ongoing projects.
·         Consultant should have hands on experience working on Saviynt tools   (Saviynt v4.4)
·         Configure Saviynt Security Manager v4.4
·         Configuring and deployment SailPointIQ, Saviynt

Thanks & Regards,

Asha

IT Recruiter

Email: ashamary.wo...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mary-asha-04370122a/