Core Sterling OMS developer

Amit Kumar

Jun 28, 2023, 12:30:58 PM6/28/23
to Amit Kumar
HI All,
Kindly find the below requirement and share me the consultant resume.

Title : Core Sterling OMS developer with strong java background
Location : Brentwood/TN -- Onsite
Duration : 12 Months

Description :
Our client has a very immediate need for a hard core Sterling OMS development experience (foundation OMS, WebSOM/COM) with strong java background, analytical skills for RCA/defect fixes and retail domain experience. The L3 support role that we are trying to fill in involves 80% development+ 20% client/business/offshore coordination. Exp level 6+ years.

Thanks & Regards.
Amit Kumar | Technical Recruiter
v10corp
433 E Las Colinas Blvd, Suite 1240, Irving,TX- 75039
Email is the best way to reach me