Immediate need for Java Developer for my client in NV, WA, OR, CA - (On Site Position).

Recruiter Recruiter

Jul 7, 2022, 2:48:01 PM7/7/22
  Hello Associates,

I have a very Immediate need for a Java Developer for my client in NV, WA, OR, CA - (On Site Position).
Kindly go through the below position and do let me know your interest.

Job Title:  Java Developer
Multiple Locations :  NV, WA, OR, CA - (On Site Position)
Duration Long Term

 Job Description :-
 JAVA Back end as below

· 8 + years of Total IT Experience is required.
· Experience in Microservices
· AWS or Microservices Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate, JQuery, MySQL and Linux is required.
· Experience in applying modern Agile Software Development practices.
· Good interpersonal and facilitation skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Adaptability is a must, including the ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies quickly.
· Must be able to write technical design and build documentation for all aspects of a technical infrastructure.
· Experience in MicroServices development.
Kindly go through the below position and do let me know your interest.

Thanks & Regards,