React Developer

Amit Kumar

Jun 21, 2023, 4:20:35 PM6/21/23
to Amit Kumar
Hi All,
Can you share me the resume with me please.

React Developer
Location – Phoenix, AZ (Onsite)
Duration : 12 Months
Visa: EAD/GC/USC Only required

Requirement:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
In-depth knowledge of JavaScript, CSS, HTML, and front-end languages.
Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
Experience with user interface design.
Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Good project management skills.

Thanks & Regards.
Amit Kumar | Technical Recruiter
v10corp
433 E Las Colinas Blvd, Suite 1240, Irving,TX- 75039
Email is the best way to reach me