MemoBee my 1st python program is finished

Blaze Boy

Sep 6, 2008, 5:56:51 PM9/6/08
to python-eg
i have finished my 1st python program it is Memobee and i submitted it
to sofpedia :
http://linux.softpedia.com/get/Office/Scheduling/MemoBee-40813.shtml
i want your review please
the site of my program is : http://memobee.blogspot.com
this is what my program do :
MemoBee description

A dates and notes alerter and program launcher.

MemoBee is a notes and dates alerter and program launcher.

It can alert you about your notes, dates and birthdays, you can launch
any command when ever you want, you may even make it launch any
command when you want and even when you are not infront of your PC,
this program can make your PC like an INDEPENDENT machine and
simulates the work you do, based on the commands you add.

With it you can:

Launche wget to download files, then open some python scripts, then
open a shell scipt and open all the invironment you want, like editors
and Internet browsers and music if you want. This software can open
any program you want and then stand by while you come home. You can
find the music playing and the environment of programming in standing
by... waiting for you!

How to run :

extract the compressed file
execute the file [MemoBee].py
then use the tray icon to add and manage your launchers and notes

Requirements:

· python 2.5
· python-glade2
· python-gtk2
· python-notify

What's New in This Release:

· add scroll bar to the note body
· change current working directory to the memobee parent folder
· checker recoding
· changing the database XML file to ~/.config/memoBee.xml as the
standards

i hope u enjoy it :-D