Looking for Freelance Python Developers

Tamer Higazi

Apr 5, 2014, 4:26:55 AM4/5/14
to python-eg
dear community,
I have upcoming projects and need freelancers with 5+ years experiences in python development field, in the  which I can request on demand.

Must HAVE:

  1. HTML, CSS, and one Dojo Toolkit (but one other JS toolkit could do it too)
  2. Excellent Object Oriented Development Skills in Python 2.7.x (3.x not necessary)
  3. Very good understandings in the pylons-framework (Pyramid)
  4. Strong experience with the MongoDB and ZODB Database, specially embedding binary data in those and making queries in RegExp.
  5. Skills in UML2 as well to discuss work flows.

NICE (but not required):

ZCA (Zope Component Architecture)
Deep knowledge of Design Patterns

If there is a candidate to fulfill my requirements, on development a contract in the A.R.E. will be made, where project, tasks and payment are defined.

Tamer Higazi

My company contact details, below for response:

--
higazi-it.com UG
Budenheimer Weg 19

Email: in...@higazi-it.com
Tel: +49 6132 739 10 42
Fax: +49 6132 739 10 43

GnuPG-Fingerprint:
99BC 6D0B 8007 58F3 EA79  D958 1A72 0DCE A6F1 E56C

Geschäftsführer: Tamer Higazi
Steuernummer: 08/654/0681/8
VAT-No/Ust.IdNr: DE282216802
Amtsgericht Mainz HRB 43817