Companies using Python in production

camara.jd

Feb 24, 2014, 9:13:45 PM2/24/14
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
Are you working in a company or know a company in Egypt that uses Python in production?

Hisham El-Sheshtawy

Feb 25, 2014, 4:50:20 AM2/25/14
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Morning :)
Yes , I am a part of Egyptian Startup that uses Python as one main production element in our stack .

What about you ?

Regards,
Hisham.
CEO and Co-Founder @ CORLD Tech Company.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 4:13 AM, camara.jd <cama...@gmail.com> wrote:
Are you working in a company or know a company in Egypt that uses Python in production?

Emad Shaaban

Feb 25, 2014, 6:42:30 AM2/25/14
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
Yes, we mainly work on OpenERP Implementation & Customization so  we use python on a daily basis.

Regards,
Emad Shaaban

Hisham El-Sheshtawy

Feb 25, 2014, 6:57:33 AM2/25/14
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
Great !
Nice to meet you.
Are you an early-growing startup ? or already you became profitable and expanding company ?
and if you have a website or social media channel , I'll be glad to see them to know you more.

camara

Feb 25, 2014, 9:27:55 AM2/25/14
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
I'm a freelance Python/Django developer, most of my work is with small companies abroad..
This is my try to get involved with all the Egyptian Pythoneers as we're not that many.

Hisham El-Sheshtawy

Feb 25, 2014, 9:47:00 AM2/25/14
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
Django ! Wow
Can you send me your CV and portfolio (if any) and give me more details about you and your experience :)
Who knows .. we may have business :) ?

Really
Best Regards,
Hisham
CEO and Co-Founder @ CORLD Tech Company.

camara

Feb 25, 2014, 9:49:08 AM2/25/14
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
Sure, I haven't made one yet, but I'll send it once I do it. :)

Emad Shaaban

Feb 25, 2014, 11:10:59 AM2/25/14
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
Nice to meet you too Hisham and Camara :)

Yes we are a growing startup called ERPians. I'm not one of the founders, just an employee .
Sure we have a website : http://erpians.com/

Regards,
Emad Shaaban