Automatically make task names use hyphen vs underscore?

Eddie Parker

Mar 16, 2022, 2:57:36 PM3/16/22
to python-doit
Is there any automatic faculty for formatting the naming of tasks?

One that I'd like to reduce finger strain is to change tasks that are named "task_foo_bar" from "foo_bar" to "foo-bar" on the command line.  The less I can use the accursed shift key, the better. :)

If it did exist I would've assumed to see it in the DOIT_CONFIG but I didn't see anything like that.  My fallback I guess is to rename each of my tasks by hand, but wondering if there's a saner way of doing it that's less prone to breaking if I rename functions/tasks later on.

Thanks!

-e-