Is anyone doing MLOps with doit?

Andre Silva

Feb 10, 2022, 8:17:41 PM2/10/22
to python-doit
Hey :D

New to doit (tbh, just heard about it on the Python Podcast show) and it looks very promising.

Was wondering (since on the podcast it was compared to airflow) if someone here already used it to run mlops pipelines or something similar.

Thank you

schettino72

Feb 10, 2022, 8:24:28 PM2/10/22
to python-doit
Hey,

I am not familiar with ML or MLOps...
Last year someone mentioned https://github.com/cmu-sei/Juneberry
Not sure it counts as MLOps :)

Cheers

Andrew Mellinger

Feb 11, 2022, 12:21:10 PM2/11/22
to python-doit
Juneberry can be used in an "ops" system but by itself it is not an MLOps system. Juneberry is used during model development and evaluation and doit is awesome for organizing the training of 100's of dependent models. (See how membership inference attacks are performed with many models.)

In general doit is a pretty flexible/agnostic tool that can be applied in many ways.  What are you looking to do with it in the ML space? I ask because I spend a bit of time doing AI Engineering research too.

-Andrew