Source Repository

Riley Strong

Feb 8, 2013, 9:47:51 PM2/8/13
to python...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Are there any plans to move the Python dBase source code to a hosted repository online such as GitHub or BitBucket? I'd love to use git's submodule feature and include the package that way.

Thanks!
Riley

Ethan Furman

Feb 9, 2013, 5:01:29 PM2/9/13
to python...@googlegroups.com
On 02/08/2013 06:47 PM, Riley Strong wrote:
> Hi! Are there any plans to move the Python dBase source code to a hosted repository online such as GitHub or BitBucket? I'd love to use git's submodule feature and include the package that way.

It's currently on bitbucket, but as a private repository. I don't know
how to turn that into a public repository.

~Ethan~

Adrian Klaver

Feb 9, 2013, 5:15:22 PM2/9/13
to python...@googlegroups.com, Ethan Furman
I believe all you have to do is go to your repository click on the
Administration gear(or whatever that is) and then unselect:

This is a private repository

and then Save.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian...@gmail.com

Ethan Furman

Feb 9, 2013, 9:35:57 PM2/9/13
to python...@googlegroups.com
If it worked, you should be able to see at

https://bitbucket.org/stoneleaf/dbf

~Ethan~

Adrian Klaver

Feb 9, 2013, 9:56:06 PM2/9/13
to python...@googlegroups.com, Ethan Furman
See it.

Riley Strong

Feb 10, 2013, 12:49:31 PM2/10/13
to python...@googlegroups.com, Ethan Furman
I see it as well. Thanks Ethan! Probably going to create a git repo over on GitHub to be able to leverage the submodules functionality.