[L1] what to put in the URL?

Ash

Jun 3, 2022, 5:46:35 PM6/3/22
to Python Challenge
I've seen this asked a couple times but never with an answer just an "oh I figured it out nvm" at the end.
Well I can't figure it out
I have the string translated, I've tried putting it in every way I can think of but it won't go.
help please!

Alvaro Martínez

Jun 6, 2022, 7:24:10 PM6/6/22
to Python Challenge

If you have the string translated, as you say, you should know what to do next. The instructions are clear: you must apply the same process somewhere else. That "somewhere else" is, if you think about it, not fully modifiable by you, so maybe the part you need to focus on is *which part of that somewhere else* you are applying the process to?

Regards