Re: [L4] Problems with getting second clue

Álvaro Martínez

Nov 27, 2022, 1:30:24 PM11/27/22
to python-c...@googlegroups.com

Make sure you know what the program is doing (add logging). Your program might be getting stuck at some point, maybe due to some step requiring special handling

El 25/11/2022 a las 21:31, Jimmy escribió:
 I managed to get the first stop, where we are told to do something to the 'nothing' and keep going. However, when I apply the operation to the nothing and continue, my program never stops. Could someone help me with this? --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Python Challenge" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/python-challenge/035fa4ae-1511-49ef-ac30-ffc6f950508fn%40googlegroups.com.