CFFI project moved to GitHub

Matt Davis

Sep 25, 2023, 7:15:03 PM9/25/23
to python-cffi
Hi all,

The primary source repository for the CFFI project has been moved from https://foss.heptapod.net/pypy/cffi/ to https://github.com/python-cffi/cffi. We've already been using GitHub Actions on a private fork for testing and releases the past few years, so moving the project hosting to GitHub allows for proper CI and easier release management in the future. We've also enabled GitHub discussions for community discussion and support.

The Heptapod project page has been marked as archived, with links to the new home on GitHub.

- CFFI release management team