iBeacon Scanning

Mark Tyers

Aug 22, 2020, 8:03:50 AM8/22/20
to python-bleson
Thanks for the awesome module, it installed without a hitch and I'm now using the context_observer.py script to scan devices. its picking up an iBeacon I installed a while back:
Advertisement(flags=0x1a, name='None', txpower=None, uuid16s=[], uuid128s=[UUID128('cbbfe0e1-f7f3-4206-84e0-84cbb3d09dfc')], rssi=-53, mfg_data=None)

I can see the UUID but is there a way to extract the major and minor integer values, I can't see them in the Advertisement object.

wayne....@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2020, 12:53:49 PM8/22/20
to python-bleson
Hi,

A/that iBeacon parser is perhaps something worth adding to Bleson.

All the best
Wayne