Python3 port updated

Vinay Sajip

Jan 4, 2012, 5:42:01 AM1/4/12
to python...@googlegroups.com
I've just updated my port of Babel to Python 3[1]. This uses the same codebase for 2.x and 3.x - there's no need to run 2to3. The latest version merges changes in trunk made over the last few months, and passes all tests under Python 2.7 and Python 3.2.

Regards,

Vinay Sajip

[1] https://bitbucket.org/vinay.sajip/babel3/

Alex Grönholm

Jan 5, 2012, 4:21:15 AM1/5/12
to python...@googlegroups.com
04.01.2012 12:42, Vinay Sajip kirjoitti:
> I've just updated my port of Babel to Python 3[1]. This uses the same
> codebase for 2.x and 3.x - there's no need to run 2to3. The latest
> version merges changes in trunk made over the last few months, and
> passes all tests under Python 2.7 and Python 3.2.
Cool, I hope this will be merged to trunk soon.

> Regards,
>
> Vinay Sajip
>

> [1] https://bitbucket.org/vinay.sajip/babel3/

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven

Jan 7, 2012, 5:28:35 AM1/7/12
to python...@googlegroups.com
-On [20120105 10:21], Alex Grönholm (alex.g...@nextday.fi) wrote:
>Cool, I hope this will be merged to trunk soon.

Right now I am asking around, since I don't have root on the box, what and
who's all involved into converting it from Subversion to Mercurial. This
should also allow merging Vinay's changes back a bit easier.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | GPG: 2EAC625B
For ever, brother, hail and farewell...